Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Blogging Challenge Starts Today!


After I finished (barely) the June Blogging Challenge, I really slacked off keeping up with my blog.  Who knows why, since I absolutely love blogging, but I did.  So when I learned from a friend, Cindy Clemens, of My Business Marketing Mentor, last night about a new challenge, I knew I better sign myself up!  Of course, in my mind, I was trying to tell myself that I wasn't ready for another challenge, and that I had made a personal commitment to be more consistent with my blogging, but the truth is, I have been saying that for weeks now and it hasn't happened yet, so this is a great way to keep myself accountable.

It is also an excellent way to find new blogs to follow, people to network with, and friends to make, as well as learn some useful tips and tricks about blogging, business, and life.  In addition to that, it also keeps me up-to-date with my Twitter posts--another item that has been on hiatus this month.  Which is really not smart, especially when I created a new Twitter account right before I slacked off. 

If you have ever considered joining a Blogging Challenge, I highly recommend giving this a try.  What do you have to lose?  Each post only needs to be 100 words, and you simply write 31 posts during the month of August, tweet them to the Blog Challenge list, and Voila! You've completed a blog challenge!!

If you decide to join, let me know so that we can support one another as it is harder than you would  think to post something new every day, and by the end of the month, it's a race just to get it done!!  I hope some of you will accept the challenge and join me!

Of course, I'll be doing some serious brain-storming to come up with new and interesting things to talk about....if anyone has a topic they'd like me to write on, please let me know!!  I'm up for any and all ideas!

Until Next Time, Dream Large.....